By passing the oil over a punctual tempered plate, water molecules are released and discharged from the oil by controlled air flow.
- The oil flows over a controlled heated area
- Through special heating elements, an optimal temperature for evaporation is created without any risk of oxidation to reduce the life cicle of the oil
- A controlled air flow contributes to the optimisation of the evaporation of the water-contaminated oil
- Water molecules disappears from the oil through the evaporation outlet
- Clean oil circulates back to the system